Mobile phone technology is developing in two directions: one is the diversification of functions; the other is the exquisite and lightweight appearance. Therefore, the precision injection molding of the mobile phone shell highlights its particularly important position in the mobile phone development process. The injection molding process of a set of mobile phone casing covers the process of structural design, precision injection mold development, precision injection molding production, spray printing, etc. Each link will affect the final appearance. Structural design The mobile phone shell usually consists of four major parts, and its injection molding process has a great influence: face shell (upper front), face support (upper rear), back support (lower front), back shell (lower rear) and some small parts, such as batteries It is composed of cover, buttons, windows, snaps, anti-scratch strips, etc. These components need to fully consider the interoperability in the structural design, as well as the assembly with circuit boards and batteries. Many related issues need to be considered in structural design, such as injection molding material selection, internal structure, surface treatment, processing methods, packaging, etc. The specific points are as follows:
1. It is necessary to review whether the modeling design is reasonable and reliable, including the manufacturing method, the review of the injection molding process, the ejection direction of the injection molded part, the inclination of the ejection, the core pulling, the structural strength, and whether the circuit installation (cooperating with electronic engineering personnel) is reasonable.
2. Determine whether the manufacturing process can be realized according to the modeling requirements, including mold manufacturing, product assembly, shell spraying, silk screen printing, material selection, and the supply of parts to be purchased.
3. Determine whether the product function can be realized and whether the user uses it best.
4. Carry out specific structural design and determine the manufacturing process of each part. Attention should be paid to the structural strength, installation positioning, fastening methods, product variants, installation positioning of components, and safety requirements of the plastic parts to determine the best assembly route.
5. The structural design should minimize the difficulty of mold design and manufacturing, improve the efficiency of injection molding production, and reduce mold costs and production costs.
6. Determine the production process and testing methods of the entire product to ensure the reliability of the product.